
I totally forgot about this! Emma Watson for Burberry. This was huge news last ermmm June or July in England when I was living there.
She lives somewhere between Camb and London because she took our train, I never saw her but Lil's did.
These photographs make me want to wear foundation on my lips, a huge trend that can be pulled off in one of the two extremes, very well (as per this photograph), or just disgustingly.
I have only dabbled in it a few times, usually choosing to pair it with my daywear since at night I just dont have the patience to apply it and find it quite amusing to gaze at the masses in the night establishment washrooms who are doing the lipgloss concealer intervalled application. (fragment recognized but it does sound cool, doesnt it :D..)
So, I will continue to be an onlooker until further notice, but congrats Emma, fantastic job.


No comments:
Post a Comment