
Ahh my days off have been fabulous -- I was impressed with my lunch yesterday, my Dad and I went to a bistro downtown that just reeks of old business elegance. The tables are thick marble slabs offset by very modern high-back leather chairs. I had a cucumber mojito and a shredded duck spinach salad, it was beyond words -- From there, I spent three hours getting my nails and toes brought back to life. I got a crazy robins-egg blue gel overlay on my fingers and a rich apple green on my toes -- unlikely combo but I love it! I spent the evening drinking more mojitos and celebrating my friends 21st, I wore an american apparal navy scoop back dress with my oversized flannel from Topshop and my new zipped biker boots! -- Pictures to come, I'm off to buy my house some presents.

No comments:
Post a Comment