I wish I could spend more time writing on here, not that I think my writing is superior, or even interesting for that matter. The thing is, I just dont have the time for it. Between my five upper level science classes, paired with four labs..a very entertaining dissosciating social life, and a love life that would bore just about anyone...It doesnt leave much time for anything else. Too bad, maybe one day :)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
I wish I could spend more time writing on here, not that I think my writing is superior, or even interesting for that matter. The thing is, I just dont have the time for it. Between my five upper level science classes, paired with four labs..a very entertaining dissosciating social life, and a love life that would bore just about anyone...It doesnt leave much time for anything else. Too bad, maybe one day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment