I have neglected my blog. Completely and entirely.
My undivided attention has been on school and the six classes that it has cast on me. I do nothing but lab work and revise. Play around with my calculator and flip through books that make me feel as if the things I fill my brain with are applicable to my world. Even if it is a sad fact that if I talk about anything I learn..people automatically think I am bragging, or am just out of my mind. It is what happens when you are a botanbiochemist and are above the average attractiveness that the line of study typically entails. Or you don't have a Y chromosone..well, at least one I do not know of or that expresses itself in anyway, shape, or entity.
Asides from the blanket school has smothered me with, I have had an interesting start to the old twenty, ten. I find myself becoming a being of monogomy, something I find a little foreign, but at paralell very exciting. I've met someone different from the typical cogs I surround myself with...voluntarily..the mindful ones I am surrounded by at school are not included in this rant. He is not the typical chiseled male, or a male of any monetary distinction, and yes, I will formally admit to the world that I was a women of materialism, but only because I did not take 'dating' very seriously, and if you aren't taking something seriously, then you don't care about personality...and you might as well have someone good looking or with the ability to bath you cliquot and make you think they are good looking. But thankfully at the ripe old age of 21, I have smartened up and found myself someone who is beyond any other word than amazing. He, of course, has similar interest to my own...something I thought impossible of humans and even more impossible of a human with the capacity to interact with others. I thought it was a trait unique to me. But, such is life, and I was naive to think I was the only person in the world who voluntarily reads about math and physics theories, and takes pride in knowing a broad spectrum of useless facts and jargon. Not only is he smarter then me (yes, another thing I will openly admit) I find him incredibly attractive. But this is all I have to say about that, it is as comfortable as I am with expressing my emotions...to a blog that I can assume only I read, but hey...every theory and every story has an intial stage.
Aside from the plethora of school, and the new man, I havn't really been that exciting of a girl. I did spend my reading break in Vancouver for the Olympics, drinking an olympic amount of alchohol and having the time of my life. Caught a few hockey games, thanks muchly to my father, who is borderline obsessed with the Olympics. I, as did everyone within a 200Km radius (and beyond) of the city, felt the obligation to endulge in Olympic apparal, which I chose to distribute between purchases at HBC, Roots, and of course, Aritzia. I am the proud owner of a knitted Olympic sweater, the red mittens, and one of those scarves the olympians got. Woohoo. Success. Oh and my Coach bag has been endowed with a Sydney Crosby Team Canada Jersey Bag tag.
Ok, so as much as I love the feeling of catching up with this blog, my onset guilt has crept up and I feel I should get back to studying. I hope everyone had a happy olympics, and stay tuned for the moderately interesting saga that is my manifesto.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment