
Last night was a terrible idea. Had a few double cesar's (extra olives), my new favorite liquid treat, all of which were prompted by the very good looking bartender.
Being that I am a little bit of a prude the girls thought it would be funny to take me to see strippers. It was the WORST thing ever, the girls on stage kept singling me out and putting their legs and several other limbs up on our table and in my face...it was an interesting experience, I can't say anything that exciting happens in my botany lab...although it was still pretty fun!
Proceeded to a lounge downtown and switched to gin martinis. Was outside with a girlfriend having a cigarette when I hear someone behind me bragging about her boyfriend...she continues to describe my X to a T and I turn around and who is it??....THE CONVICT GIRL! Of all people!! (For the record, she does not live in my city...not even close, so it was a VERY weird thing) She just about dropped dead when she saw me looking at her, I went inside, and she followed me into the washroom. She never said anything and I think it was because I was all dolled up, big black pumps and a new Donna Karan blouse, drinking martinis...where as she was wearing scratched pumps, jeans (tank top, with visible bra-straps...pet peeve of mine) and was drinking pilsner...and my unimpressed/degrading/Your-a-mom-why-are-you-here/I-could-sleep-with-your-'boyfriend'-anyday..look could probably scare Genghis khan.
It took all the courage in the world not to text my X that this women was bragging about him like I would brag about getting a Birkin bag, but I figure he deserves all the boasting in the world so that it feels even worse when I get my doctorate before him.
I left the lounge before I got myself into some real trouble, and enjoyed a late night pizza and sweet tea. Perfect end to a very interesting evening and perfect start to a revision filled sunday.
Happy Sunday xxoo
Being that I am a little bit of a prude the girls thought it would be funny to take me to see strippers. It was the WORST thing ever, the girls on stage kept singling me out and putting their legs and several other limbs up on our table and in my face...it was an interesting experience, I can't say anything that exciting happens in my botany lab...although it was still pretty fun!
Proceeded to a lounge downtown and switched to gin martinis. Was outside with a girlfriend having a cigarette when I hear someone behind me bragging about her boyfriend...she continues to describe my X to a T and I turn around and who is it??....THE CONVICT GIRL! Of all people!! (For the record, she does not live in my city...not even close, so it was a VERY weird thing) She just about dropped dead when she saw me looking at her, I went inside, and she followed me into the washroom. She never said anything and I think it was because I was all dolled up, big black pumps and a new Donna Karan blouse, drinking martinis...where as she was wearing scratched pumps, jeans (tank top, with visible bra-straps...pet peeve of mine) and was drinking pilsner...and my unimpressed/degrading/Your-a-mom-why-are-you-here/I-could-sleep-with-your-'boyfriend'-anyday..look could probably scare Genghis khan.
It took all the courage in the world not to text my X that this women was bragging about him like I would brag about getting a Birkin bag, but I figure he deserves all the boasting in the world so that it feels even worse when I get my doctorate before him.
I left the lounge before I got myself into some real trouble, and enjoyed a late night pizza and sweet tea. Perfect end to a very interesting evening and perfect start to a revision filled sunday.
Happy Sunday xxoo

No comments:
Post a Comment